Saturday

Cranberry Mascarpone Parfaits


We are certainly having a white Christmastide. We were to walk over to my Grandmas (we live on the same road~~the road was totally drifted in over a thick glaze of ice) for the usual exchanging of parcels and I wiped out beautifully. Ug. I want my chiropractor. I'm rather glad I didn't do any serious damage, it would impair my crafting abilities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I've making more packaging for the shop, more freebies (I love getting these, so of course I always send them ;)) to send out with orders, more goods to list (I also have some serious flower overhauling to do, and new posies+colors to list), cleaning and doing laundry (I always clean on the weekend), plotting new projects, and wishing I could cram in some sewing :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought I would share one of the recipes from our Christmas Dinner:
For dessert: Cranberry Mascarpone Parfaits
1. Combine in saucepan:
* 1 c. water
* 1 c. honey
* tiny pinch of salt
Bring to a boil.
2. Add:
* 12 oz. fresh or frozen cranberries
Reduce heat; simmer until thickened.
Remove from heat. Cool completely.
3. Combine in bowl:
* 1/4 t. fine sea salt
* 16 oz. mascarpone cheese
* 1/2 c. honey
* 1/2 t. grated nutmeg
4. Layer cranberry sauce and mascarpone mixture into glasses.
Serve. ;)
.*.*.{I hope that you all had a sweet Christmas}.*.*.

No comments:

Post a Comment